Leaderful Edge Coaching & Consulting
Seminars, Workshops, and Keynotes
"unique in depth and breadth"
Executive Coaching and Cultural Development Consulting with executives and business owners:
25 years of coaching/consulting/programming for leaders and teams in small and large businesses as well as non-governmental organizations including:
- The United Nations
- Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
- Media Edge (MEC)
- Lantium IT Solutions
- VR Business Brokers
- Community Foundation of South Jersey
- IPEC Coaching School
- Coaching in Partnership, LLC
- Pennsylvania Environmental Council
Certified Barrett Values Centre Consultant; Expertise: Values-Driven Leadership and Cultural Development
- Memberships: Sustainable Business Network; Philadelphia Human Resources Planning Society's Wharton School Executive MBA program
Thought Leadership, Keynotes, Workshops, Seminars & Dialog Moderation:
- Co-author with Deepak Chopra, Jack Canfield, et. al: "Stepping Stones to Success, Vol. 1"
Audiences/clients/participants include: United Nations departmental leaders; Sustainable Business Network; Earth Charter Conference; adjunct professor at Drexel U. and Chestnut Hill College; guest lecturer, George Washington University; public events
- Media: MSNBC's Entrepreneur.com, Amtrak's On Board Magazine, Philly's Phinest (Philly2Philly.com), SalesTalk Live, United Airlines Sky Radio...
- Doctorate in The Reinvention of Work; CoachU graduate; Ordained Interfaith Minister through One Spirit Interfaith Seminary
Director of philanthropic and non-profit organizations, including co-founding Community Foundation of South Jersey; former VP of Global Vision Institute, an NGO devoted to United Nations cultural development; Leadership Cumberland County; Cultural Environment Movement, lead draftsperson for Viewers Declaration of Independence, The Hague.
- Fellow of Global Dialog Institute, Haverford College, Haverford, PA; Director of Spiritual Commons; Participant - 2012 Social Innovation Summit, a UN and JP Morgan event, specifically on UN transformation.
- Lifelong learner continually exploring keys to human potential in places including universities, professional groups, media, the Amazon jungle, the African Bush, and monasteries in Japan & remote Thailand, with indigenous elders and thought leaders throughout the world.
I coach and consult with successful executives and entrepreneurs to: fix problems; increase productivity, creativity, profits and philanthropy; align life and livelihood; develop vision and turn it into sustained, evolving, results-producing, legacy worthy action.
Just like Olympians use coaches to stay at their winning edges, executive coaching is a partnership in accounting for risks, assets, core values, vision, and potential in order to stay on the "leaderful edge" of possibility.