- You're a leader.
- You’re a change-maker who gives forward, seizes challenges, honors your core values, and refuses to live your life or do your work with blinders on.
- You’ve got vision, a heightened sense of accountability, and a passion for compassion.
- You do your decision-making "homework" and demand quality and integrity.
- You believe there are 3 bottom lines - people, profits and the planet - because you know that everybody and everything is interdependent with everbody and everything else and you believe you can capitalize on that.
- You know that "going it alone" isn't as effective as working in partnership and even though your spouse, colleagues and friends are wise and wonderful, they just can't provide the objectivity and experience that a dedicated executive coach brings.
If you're described above, you're onto something. Because the data's in: values-driven leadership produces better profits and share prices, creates higher productivity and stakeholder loyalty, and it creates better places to work - not to mention a better world.
You’re on the frontier of an evolutionary shift in how the workworld operates. We call it the "leaderful edge." You've probably felt like you're swimming against a cultural stream that's running the other way. But that old profit-at-any-cost tide is changing and we're experts in helping you capitalize on the shifting tide.
Do you worry that your desire to do good compromises your ability to do well? Do you get frustrated with co-workers, colleagues, and customers who just don’t get it? Are you ready to move beyond problem-solving toward legacy building? Are you feeling like it's lonely at the top? Does it feel like you can't manage the forest because you're trapped in the trees?